Is your house located outside of the city? Are you in need of an alternative to your current disposal system? Septic systems are a highly efficient underground wastewater treatment system that is mainly used in rural areas of Toronto and GTA. This system is the best solution for households and businesses that are not connected to municipal sewer systems. It collects all of the waste that goes down the drain, filters it, and releases to the soil.
A septic system consists of two parts a septic tank and a drain field. A septic tank is a water-tight container made out of durable material (fiberglass, concrete, etc.) and is buried deep in the ground. It is designed that way so that solids and grease are separated and filtered with time through different layers of soil, naturally removing harmful bacteria, viruses, and nutrients.
Benefits of Septic Systems
- A septic system is an alternative to public sewer systems, with many advantages.
- In the long run, septic systems are more cost efficient than municipalized sewer systems.
- It is a one-time installation. Besides, it is less expensive to install a septic system than it is to connect new pipes to an existing sewer system.
- Maintenance is required only once every 5 years
- Septic systems are designed to minimize pollution through a natural filtering process. Once the water enters the soil, all bacteria has already been filtered out.
- Septic systems have a long lifespan which lasts around 40 years, however, it can last longer with proper maintenance and care. The key to proper maintenance is a professional company that provides quality cleaning and repair services. (links)
How It Works
Septic systems must meet the Ontario Building Code (OBC). That is why it is important to hire professionals, who possess knowledge and the corresponding certifications. When you hire TechEcoHome, you can be sure that you will be offered the best services. Call TechEcoHome and order an estimation today.
A group of our experts will assess the area you would like to work with, measuring and evaluating your soil and ground to find the most efficient system according to your needs. We will provide you with a detailed offer and relevant price listing.